Project Wonderful

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Election Reflection



Please Press Play

To those of us who won last night: Congratulations! Watching people I love win races I've worked on is one of the best feelings in the world!

To those of us who didn't: I know that feeling too, and it sucks. Like any heartache, it will take time to heal, but I hope you can take solace in knowing that you left it all on the field.

And to all of my friends who worked on races across the country: I am incredibly proud of the work we've done together these past four years, regardless of yesterday's outcomes, and grateful every day to be a part of such an extraordinary community of people. I look forward to celebrating many victories with you in the future.


I love you guys a whole, whole lot...and now, some sleep.

-Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment