Project Wonderful

Monday, January 14, 2013

Some OFA Staffers Complain About Inauguration Snub


Read about it here!

For what it's worth there are lots of former OFA people who are working on the inaugural committee. And guys, I gotta say, whether I agree with them or not, it is not good form to complain publicly and vocally on the internet about the people who are in the position to give you your next job. I've been pretty obviously absent from the PIC stuff because other than the opportunity get drunk and wear a fancy dress, I care very little about it, so I can't speak on the subject one way or another. I can say that "don't talk to the press" more or less extends to after the campaign, into your candidate's term of office, if you know what's good for you.

Said one former OFA staffer, "I'm a bit of an ass. I consider it to be a part of my charm. However, you don't go into this thinking that you'll get something out of it. Hell, I was happy I had healthcare."

No comments:

Post a Comment