Project Wonderful

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Organizer Store: It's Too Fucking Cold Edition




1) Graze Box

Full disclosure, I had a graze subscription and canceled it, but I think if I were on the campaign trail it would be awesome. Graze is a weekly subscription box (and I love a good subscription box) with four creative healthy snacks for about $5. You can even get their calorie counter box if you want to be extra health conscious. Past snacks have included "rosemary breadsticks with smokey chipotle dip" and "tropical daquiri" dried fruit mix which includes green mango, lime raisins and pineapple and was one of my favorites. What's nice about graze is that you subscribe and it gets delivered to your office (you can get it delivered at home but they are meant to be for your work day) and then it's just there so when you are feeling pecking or let's face it, bored the easiest thing to reach for is not a donut or chips or whatever is on the volunteer table, it's a nutritious and already portioned snack. It's also a fun little treat to unbox it and see what arrives every week. Like I said, I unsubscribed because I am in a position where I can actually bring snacks from home and am less sleep deprived so that I have enough willpower to do things like make my own trail mix and not eat candy bars (sometimes), but were on the campaign trail I would be all about it. If you subscribe please use my coworker, Michael's code, M9ZMCTTLB. You get free boxes, he gets free boxes. Free boxes for everybody! I have also heard of Nature Box, which is similar and I will try and put in the next Organizer Store if I like it!


2) Tide To Go Pen

I spill stuff on myself all and I mean all the time. It's a hidden burden of being large chested that when you drop salsa from a chip or your ice coffee overflows when you stick the straw in, there's only one place for that sucker to go. Tide pen to the rescue! These things can come in extremely handy from bumpy-road-eating-fast-food-in-the-car incidents to candidate dipped-his-cuff-in-mustard-shaking-hands incidents. And, best of all, they work. Stick one in your purse or whatever dudes carry or desk drawer and become an office hero! Only $3.29 at drugstore.com.



3) Pocket

Pocket is a free app that allows you to save websites or articles to read later. It's my new go to for keeping interesting election news that I see and want to blog about but can't attend to in the middle of the day. So much comes across the desk of a busy organizer that you can easily forget things whether you saw a dress you liked, a blog you want to save, or a bar you want to check out. After signing up simply email the link you want to save to "add@getpocket.com" and keep a running "to come back to" list conveniently on your smartphone. Get pocket here.

That's it for now! Is there something you can't live without that other campaign people should know about? Email me at campaignsick@gmail.com!


Campaign Love and Mine,



Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment