Project Wonderful

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Do You Know The Faces That Are Running for President?


Kirsten Gillibrand, Jay Inslee, Seth Moultan, John Hickenlooper and Eric Swalwell have all dropped out but there are still a BUNCH of candidates in this race, even as nearly half of them didn't qualify for the next debate. Before more candidates drop out I thought it would be fun to see how many we can identify based on their faces alone. H/t to this Politico article for the pictures and for Kelly Dietrich the (long overdue in publishing) idea.


I'm going to post the individual pictures of the candidates below with their names blocked out and then post them as a group names in. I will tell you honestly I'm not sure I would have gotten 100%. Comment below and let me know how you did!























(Click to enlarge)

How did you do? Comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment