Project Wonderful

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Join The CampaignSick March Madness Bracket



March Madness is upon us! 

March Madness was wildly popular when I was starting out on campaigns and I was never really into it. Then my husband (then boyfriend) was away running a Congressional and I wanted something in common to talk to him about every evening other than work so I gave it a shot. If you are a doubter I am here to tell you March Madness is mad fun. If you feel like you can't participate because you don't follow college basketball the thing you need to know is that no one does! Last year, 15 seed* St. Peter's led by friend of the blog, Shaheen Hollway*, beat number 2 seed Kentucky and made it all the way to the Elite Eight*.  So no one knows. All you need is basic knowledge of basketball and the willingness to lose your mind over $20.*

So with that in mind I have created a CampaignSick March Madness Bracket! There is no entry fee and as such no monetary prize but there are bragging rights! I created this bracket group specifically for the campaign and progressive community because I thought it would be fun but you don't need to be part of the community to participate. I invite you to participate especially if this is not generally your thing but you want to give it a shot in a supportive low-stakes environment.

So give it a shot! Feel free to share widely and tweet me @CampaignSick with how your bracket is doing!


Campaign Love and Mine!


Nancy 


*seed indicates how highly ranked a team is 

*current coach and alum of Seton Hall, where my husband went 

*the final 8 teams left in the tournament 

*I find wagering even a little on the games gets me really passionate about them but you can also just enter brackets for fun, like this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment