Project Wonderful

Sunday, August 2, 2020

CampaignSick Merch Is Here!

Good Morning CampaignSickles! I am so excited to share with you that CampaignSick merch is finally here! This week also marked my 14 year anniversary of working on campaigns, so I am all up in my feels. 

I write this blog because its really important to me that we have a collective team culture across our industry and that is even harder there days so I thought Big Dialing Energy perfectly encapsulates what 2020 campaigns are all about. Get yours here!










These are custom made and union printed by the same company that prints many large campaigns' merch so please expect similar turnaround times. If you like these designs and we sell them we'll make more! Let me know what you think and order yours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment