Project Wonderful

Friday, September 28, 2012

What Your Beer Says About Your Vote


We've all heard the old adage that people vote for the candidate they'd most like to sit down and have a beer with, but what exactly would that beer be? The National Journal analyzed the beer preferences of 200,000 American adults and came up with the chart above. According to my beer preferences, I am a likely voting Republican or really, an Independent because I am a huge beer snob and there are only like four beers up there that I would allow to graze my delicate partisan lips.

The article was sparked by Dos Equis' Most Interesting Man in the World -whose real name is Jonathan Goldsmith (Jew!) and who is actually an extremely interesting dude-'s decision to host a fundraiser for Obama. Both the company and apparently consumers of its beer do not have an official political stance.

1 comment:

  1. Really hard to read that chart! What does your mom drink? it's a martini with blue cheese stuffed olives or a good Chardonnay for me. No beer. Guess I'm the real partisan snob!

    ReplyDelete